1. Wendy’s Lookbook
www.wendyslookbook.com by Wendy Nguyen.
She has a blog which I love to read and she has great style. Wendy has also created some amazing youtube videos. Her personality really comes across in her videos and I have been known to have a little giggle when watching them.
My favourite is the 25 ways to wear a scarf in 4.5 minutes which can be seen using the link below:
Taaz allows you to create a virtual makeover by selecting different make up shades, hairstyles and hair colours. Simply upload a photo of yourself and then try on the different hair and make up options to create a new virtual you!
3. The Pomodoro Technique
I would like to share with you a time management tool, called the Pomodoro Technique. Here’s how the technique works. You’ll need a paper, pen and timer. I use a kitchen timer.
- Choose a task to be accomplished.
- Set the Pomodoro to 25 minutes (the Pomodoro is the timer).
- Work on the task until the Pomodoro rings, then put a check on your sheet of paper.
- Take a short break (5 minutes is OK).
- Every 4 Pomodoros take a longer break.